!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

New Member Application  [INVITE COMPLETE]

SalubriousDave
United States of America

New Member Application

Post by SalubriousDave » January 28th, 2021, 8:47 pm

⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎
-------------------------------
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
• BattleTag:
• Bladefist Character Name: Zachariah
• Name + Realm Of Your Main: Zåthrian [level 50] (Dalaran)
• Typical Play Schedule: varied and somewhat sporatic. I play when I have time and the mood occurs. if i had more friends to socialize with in-game, i might be more active. time of day can vary too, but typically i'm free to do so between 1am and 4am.
• How Did You Hear About Us?
My longtime in-game friend, Sandwalker, was talking about the guild and needing to get the Stay Classy achievement for you guys. I offered to make a toon that would help if i get it up to max level, and to be able to have more people to socialize with in-game.

GETTING TO KNOW YOU
• How long have you played WoW?
Oh? good question... maybe 6 years? i'm honestly not super certain about that. I want to say I started in 2015.
• What's your favorite pet?
Another interesting question. To be honest, i'm not sure. Probably my first pet, which is a Golden Dragonhawk Hatchling named Smaug, or maybe Jean Grey, my Dark Phoenix Hatchling. it's hard to decide.
• How did you get started collecting vanity pets/battle pets?
I don't remember. I honestly don't collect them as much as I'd like to, because I get so busy doing other stuff, but I enjoy it. it's almost like playing Pokémon Go in WoW.
• Tells us something about yourself!
What do you want to know? I'm pretty much an open book. I love to game in all different ways.(Video games, card games, board games, D&D, etc.) I'm a born-&-raised corn-fed Nebraskan, but I'm less of a country boy and more of a small city kid at heart. I still live across the river from my hometown, but sincerely hope to move away someday, just haven't been able to escape yet. I'm a strong believer in altruism and being kind to everyone, regardless of how they treat you, tho i don't always practice that belief with those who have hurt me or mine. It's a challenge sometimes, i'll say that. Again, I'm pretty open and honest about whatever you want to know, so if there's anything specific you want to ask me about, i'll likely tell you.
⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍

Jedikitten
Team Member
Team Member
United States of America

Re: New Member Application  [INVITE COMPLETE]

Post by Jedikitten » January 28th, 2021, 9:30 pm

Invite completed by Sandwalker.
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Request Checker
Guide Forum Manager