!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Request Membership  [INVITE COMPLETE]

Iciria
United States of America

Request Membership

Post by Iciria » November 14th, 2019, 2:56 am

⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎
-------------------------------
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
• BattleTag: Cathexi
• Bladefist Character Name: Rozzenswill
• Name + Realm Of Your Main: (level 20+) Iciria-Gilneas
• Typical Play Schedule: Highly irregular, but often mornings or evenings (Pacific time)
• How Did You Hear About Us? Referred by Ngwalme

GETTING TO KNOW YOU
• How long have you played WoW? 2-3 years
• What's your favorite pet? Blorp
• How did you get started collecting vanity pets/battle pets? Just explored in-game; have been extraordinarily lucky at picking up some hard-to-find pets. (Not so much with others. ;) )
• Tells us something about yourself!

I have enjoyed building my collection more than I've enjoyed (or have mastered) pet battling itself, but I look forward to learning more as completing the collection requires more challenges.

Ngwalme's a longtime friend outside of WoW; I introduced them to the game and to battle pets, but they've far surpassed me in both over the last couple years!

⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍

OzinLA
Team Member
Team Member
Australia

Re: Request Membership

Post by OzinLA » November 14th, 2019, 10:03 am

Hi @Iciria

Thanks for your interest in joining us. Just one thing, we'll need the full btag [eg bname#1234] to be able to contact you in game. If you don't know the #1234 part of your tag, in game or in the launcher you can see it in the top right corner of the social tab (press O in game, or mouse over your name in the launcher). We will delete your full btag from this post once you are safely in the guild.

Once that is sorted, be on the lookout for a bnet request from Telopea (me). You may also receive requests from the other recruiters - Jedikitten, Flameflash, & Piwakawaka. This allows us to cover more hours in the day giving you a better chance to get into the guild quickly! We remove Btags once the invite is completed (must make room for more people).

Oz
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoptions: Stocking
Assistant Guide Manager
Recruitment Team

Iciria
United States of America

Re: Request Membership

Post by Iciria » November 14th, 2019, 2:34 pm

Woops sorry -- that should be . Thanks!

Jedikitten
Team Member
Team Member
United States of America

Re: Request Membership  [INVITE COMPLETE]

Post by Jedikitten » November 14th, 2019, 10:49 pm

Hi @Iciria !

Btag request sent from Jedikitten. Please be advised you may also receive requests from Flameflash, OzinLA, & Piwakawaka. This allows us to cover more hours of the day giving you a better chance to get into the guild quickly! We remove Btags once the invite is completed (must make room for more people).

Thanks!
~Jedi c:
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Request Checker
Guide Forum Manager
PawPrint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Manager
Recruitment Team
Social Media Team
ImageImage

Return to “☺ Request Membership ☺”