!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Rohannah's Wist List  [EVENT ENDED]

Rohannah
United States of America

Rohannah's Wist List

Post by Rohannah » July 31st, 2019, 5:53 pm

Hello everyone!
I have always been fond of pets in Wow. I started collecting pets about eight years or so ago. My (now) husband got me into the game and piled pets on me. Being an animal lover with little time for pets in the real world (college and medical issues) allowed me to fulfill all my fur (and scale, slime,fin,and ghostie, etc.) baby desires in game. In Azeroth, I was strong and healthy. I could do what my physical body couldn't at the time. It brought me joy. I loved the variety of pets offered and the sheer creativity of both the pet families and skins. I name all of my pets and try to collect rares.
It is hard to pinpoint a favorite in terms of family or individual. For me it has to be a tie between spiders,whelps, crabs, robots, and elemental pets. I have always loved crabs and had a little hermit crab when I was younger. I loved her. Millie was her name. She passed away a couple of years after I got her and still think about my little crab. That is why I have soft spot for them in game. I adore spiders and would of loved to have been an Entomologist but have no desire to cause anymore suffering to living beings. Jumping spiders and orb weavers are my favorite. Watching the orb weavers spin their webs when I was younger is one of the things that fueled my love of nature. Whelps, simply adorable, fun, and who doesn't want to be the mother of dragons? :) Robots due to my love of old cheesy science fiction films. I love love the new Malfunctioning Microbot in game. So cute. Elemental pets have a soft spot due to my love of nature and geology. Any rocky type pet I squeal over. I am currently working towards my Geology masters.
Some of my best pet memories are of my husband when he used to play WOW. He would sneak in game on his toon and amass all the pets I would want and he would find me randomly and pile pets on me. This man has been through a lot with me and he has been such a trooper. He was my caretaker when I went through chemo and is one of the most brilliant men I know. I loved the sheer joy this game has brought and pets are big part of it. I still smile when I leaf through my collection.
Another memory though not as sweet but definitely satisfying was camping for that bloody minfernal. It took two alts and three months to capture it. I remember the annoyance and agony of waiting for it. And the sheer joy of finally capturing it. I even named it Houdini for always slipping from my grasp. No more!
I also cherish the Wow pet community. I have never met such an awesome group of dedicated people. I share many fond memories of pet trading, camping and conversations with fellow pet collecting folks. Here is too many more.
Thank you for enduring my long chat. Here is my list.
Love,
Roh

Irradiated Elementaling
Echoing Oozeling
Sandclaw Nestseeker
Armored Vaultbot
Tiny Blue Carp
Tiny Red Carp
Tiny White Carp
Naxxy
Spineclaw Crab
Guardian Cub

Do not edit your post below this point.
[+] Received
Drowned Hatchling @ Anks
Periwinkle Calf @ Anks
Slimy Hermit Crab @ Anks
Mr. Crabbs @ Wakamaru

Anks
Canada

Re: Rohannah's Wist List

Post by Anks » August 1st, 2019, 9:44 am

Whoo just sneaking in at the end but sent your way the drowned hatchling, also adding in a periwinkle calf, and a slimy hermit crab

Rohannah
United States of America

Post by Rohannah » August 1st, 2019, 12:08 pm

Thank you Anks! That is very kind and I appreciate it! ^_^

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

Post by Wakamaru » August 1st, 2019, 5:14 pm

@Rohannah,

I'm sending you a Mr. Crabbs. Enjoy! c:

Take care,
Waka
Community Leader
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Forum Management
Adoptions: Inventory
Community Manager/Leader
Event Creation/Management
Pawprint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Contributor / Admin
Site Admin
Social Media Manager

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

Re: Rohannah's Wist List  [EVENT ENDED]

Post by Wakamaru » August 1st, 2019, 5:21 pm

:fire: THE SUMMER FUN TIME EVENT HAS ENDED :fire:

Thank you for your participation. Winners will be drawn in the coming days and announced in the next newsletter!
Community Leader
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Forum Management
Adoptions: Inventory
Community Manager/Leader
Event Creation/Management
Pawprint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Contributor / Admin
Site Admin
Social Media Manager

Return to “Christmas In July”