!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Suggestion

Shalista
United States of America

Suggestion

Post by Shalista » March 11th, 2020, 9:51 pm

I have an idea. Not sure if it's been tried before or if it's something that AAA wants to do. But I get a lot of pets to add to be adopted trying to get the pets I don't have and I can see that AAA has some that I need. My suggestion is:
For every pet you donate (except those on the do not donate list) you get pts that can be applied to trade for a pet that AAA has that you need.
Let me know what you think, Tarana
PS these would be ones that are not on the Guild bank page.

Anks
Canada

Re: Suggestion

Post by Anks » March 11th, 2020, 11:25 pm

Just chiming in, I can see it as an interesting idea but don’t know how much work it would be trying to track pts if people that donated and then figure out how to assign points for pets to be adopted.

I even wondered if for most pets there needs to be three of each or if one tab could be used for listing single pets since there is the one pet/tab limit and you can list alternate pets. There never seems to be a huge number of adoption requests, but that said since I don’t deal with it I don’t know how time consuming it would be

Return to “General Discussion”